A-Mentor (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which we process any personal data collected from you or provided to us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is A-Mentor (the “Company”), with Company Number 7794750, whose registered office is 1 Approach Rd, London SW20 8BA. This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider.
- Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in our “Request a quote” form or our “Contact” us form;
- Information that you provide by emailing us;
- Information that you provide by completing our surveys.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, IP address, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser type and usage, the resources that you access and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes, system administration or otherwise.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Please note that any such payment transactions are done through a secure third party website and we do not store any financial/credit card details on our website before, at the time or after a transaction.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, however, transmitting such personal data to our website is at your own risk.
- Uses Made Of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal, regulatory or judicial obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Contact us