Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out below shall regulate the business relationship between the Parties. You acknowledge that by using this website and our services in any way, and by placing an order with A-Mentor, you agree in full with the following terms and conditions. We are A-Mentor (the “Company”), with Company Number 7794750, whose registered office is 1 Approach Rd, London SW20 8BA.
- Terms of Website Use
When you access this website, you as user agree that (i) you are accessing the contents of this site for your own private use and not for any commercial purpose; and (ii) that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this website.
The Company disclaims all responsibility if you download any information from this site in breach of any law or regulation of the country in which you are residing.
- Accuracy of Information
The information on this site has been prepared, approved and issued by the Company in good faith and on the basis of publicly available information. No representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, is made by the Company or any of its directors, employees, officers or agents (the “Company Members”), as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site and no liability is accepted by such persons for the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. In no event will A-Mentor or any of its Company Members be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of any kind arising out of any use of this site, the products or services referred to herein or any other hyper-linked site or in reliance on the information and opinions contained in it from time to time.
In addition, neither the Company nor any of its Company Members accepts any responsibility for the security or confidentiality of information transmitted across the internet to or from the Company and any such transmission of information is entirely at your own risk.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Other Rights
Copyright, trademarks, database rights, patents and all similar rights in this site and the information contained in it are owned, controlled and reserved by the Company or relevant third party content providers. You may use the information on this site and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal academic use only. Such information may not otherwise be transferred, reproduced, modified, performed, displayed, sold, exploited, transmitted, published, broadcasted, rewritten for broadcast or publication, distributed in any medium or stored in a data retrieval system – without the prior written permission of the Company.
- Governing Law
You agree that your use of this site and any dispute arising in relation to this site is subject to English law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any such dispute.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (the “Agreement”)
By placing an order with the Company you acknowledge that you have read the following Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Our Agreement
The Company agrees to sell you original work provided by highly qualified and experienced writers (the “Writers”). Once you place an order on our website you will be considered as a “Customer”. Customers agree to appoint the Company to locate expert Writers for the carrying out of research, writing and assessment services which will be provided to the Customers in accordance with the Terms. For the purpose of those Terms, the research, writing and assessment services carried out by the Writers shall be defined as the “Work”.
The Company undertakes to provide each Customer with “Work” written in accordance with the quality standard and requirements selected by the Customer at the time of placing an order. The services advertised on the Company’s website are subject to a Writer agreeing to provide the Work ordered by a Customer in accordance with the requested standard and within the specified deadline. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check the Work within 5 days of receiving it and inform the Company if (a) he/she is not satisfied with the quality of the Work or (b) he/she believes that the requirements submitted when placing the order have not been met. No customer shall contact any Writer directly; it is the Company’s role to act as an intermediary between Customers and Writers and manage all the communication between them.
- Terms of the Agreement
A request for Work by a Customer shall be followed by a “Quote” sent by the Company including the price for the Work for the requested standard and the deadline that the Writer can meet. This Quote constitutes an “Invitation to Treat” and the Customer’s acceptance of it constitutes an offer by the Customer to the Company. The Company is under no obligation to accept any such offer. An offer is accepted when the Company confirms by an email that a suitable Writer is available to undertake the Work and to meet the Customer’s deadline. In any case, a Writer shall begin the Work only once the Company receives the agreed payment by the Customer (the “Start Date”).
On the Start Date, the Customer acknowledges that the Agreement is binding between him/her and the Company (the “Parties”) and no refund shall be issued. The Agreement between the Parties shall commence on the Start Date and shall continue until the expiration of the Amendment Period (defined below) unless either Party terminates the Agreement earlier in accordance with the provisions contained herein.
- Company’s Obligations
The Company undertakes:
- To locate a suitable, experienced, knowledgeable and highly qualified Writer who can perform the Work in a timely manner and provide the expected quality of Work;
- To use all reasonable knowledge, skill and judgment when allocating the Work to a Writer, taking into account the Writer’s qualifications, experience in the sector, previous quality performance and suitability to fulfil the Work given the Customer’s degree, subject and requirements;
- To fully co-operate with the Customer and use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Work provided by the Writer is as good and accurate as is to be expected by the Customer;
- To facilitate the delivery of the Work by midnight on the date when the Work is due to be delivered (the “Delivery Date”);
- To ensure that all Work is delivered by the Writer on time.
- That all Work provided by a Writer through the Company will be 100% authentic and original, written specifically in accordance with the requirements of the Customer. The Company guarantees that no work shall be plagiarised.
- To locate a replacement qualified and experienced Writer and assign the requested Work to him/her in cases when the originally assigned Writer pulls out of the Work before the Delivery Date.
- Customer’s Obligations
The Customer undertakes:
- To pay in full the agreed fee for the performance of the Work before the commencement of the process;
- To provide the Company with all the necessary information in a clear and precise manner and ensure that all details given about the Work are correct to the best of his/her knowledge;
- To inform the Company on the first day after the Delivery Date if the Work has not been received by them on time. Accordingly, the Company will provide proof that either (i) it has fulfilled its obligations under this Agreement or (ii) why it has not been able to fulfil those obligations.
- Not to submit the received Work as his/her own since he/she does not hold the copyrights to the Work. The Customer, therefore, acknowledges and agrees that the quality standard that they have ordered for the Work might not match the mark that they will receive when submitting their own piece of work.
- To provide the Company and the Writer with sufficient time to complete the Work considering any possible delays that might occur during the research and writing process.
- That if they submit the Work provided by the Company as their own, either in whole or in part, that they are in breach of a copyright and they will automatically forfeit all rights under this Agreement.
- Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any delay in delivering the Work in circumstances that are outside the Company’s reasonable control to prevent. Those circumstances include, but shall not be limited to, technical problems that may arise due to third parties (i.e. Internet Service Providers, Database Software Providers, Mail Account Providers, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers), war, industrial dispute, fire, explosion, natural disaster, sickness or death.
No portion of the content of the Work delivered to the Customer by the Company may be directly or indirectly copied, transferred, reproduced, modified, performed, displayed, sold, exploited, transmitted, published, broadcasted, rewritten for broadcast or publication or distributed in any medium, nor may any portion of the content of this document be distributed if not explicitly permitted by the Company. The statements contained in any Work are statements of opinion of the Writer only and not statements of the Company or its Company Members. The Customer can rely on his/her statutory customer rights; however, to the extent permissible by law, the Company shall not be held liable for the truthfulness and accuracy of any information provided in any Work.
The Customer acknowledges that the Company, its Company Members and accordingly, the Writers that are present on the Company’s books, do not support plagiarism. If such behaviour is suspected at any stage of the Work process, the Company reserves the right not to deliver the Work to any such person who is suspected of such behaviour.
The Company’s opening hours are 10:00 am to 17:00 pm Monday to Friday. The Company is not open on weekends and Bank Holidays. At its own discretion, the Company might decide to provide support to any Customer during those non-working hours and days.
The Customer acknowledges that due to the high volume of requests that the Company receives daily, it might not be able to respond immediately to all email or telephone requests. However, the Company undertakes to respond to any queries as quickly as practicable. The Company also undertakes to treat urgent queries with utmost priority and respond to the Customer as promptly as possible.
All services offered to Customers are subject to availability and are provided strictly for academic support purposes and do not constitute professional business advice. The Company reserves its right to refuse any orders that cannot be fulfilled or that fall outside the scope of the services provided by the Company.
The terms in this Agreement contain the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous understanding, commitments, contracts or representations between them. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason that provision will be severed and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect as if this Agreement had been executed without that invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision.
It is not intended that any provision of this Agreement should be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to it.
This Agreement (including any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement) is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each of the Parties irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with this Agreement.